Name:
Location: one hour from Suffolk, Rockingham, and Scarborough, United States

I'm one of the co-authors of Point of Hopes, Point of Dreams, and The Armor of Light (which, contrary to some reviews is NOT a Points novel). Proud member of CoastLine SF, Piscataqua Obedience Club, and admin for Horseboard.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Current food obsessions

I know, in January, you're supposed to be focused -- really focused! - on losing weight, specifically that gained over the holidays. But instead, I find myself craving certain foods. Nothing unusual about that, everyone does in the winter.

But my cravings have something like a 2 week lifespan until I get bored and want something else.

Currently: Tootsie-Rolls (Midgees, or however it's spelled), and Wise Onion & Garlic potato chips. Not together.

Previously -- Oreos. My friend Jeff was scarfing them down during the same period of time. We determined since they are, or seem to be, dark chocolate, they qualify as health food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home