Name:
Location: one hour from Suffolk, Rockingham, and Scarborough, United States

I'm one of the co-authors of Point of Hopes, Point of Dreams, and The Armor of Light (which, contrary to some reviews is NOT a Points novel). Proud member of CoastLine SF, Piscataqua Obedience Club, and admin for Horseboard.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Did I mention...

I'm mad as hell about all this new shit I have to go through? I'm also mad as hell that I didn't know about this earlier. They had already done the path on the non-frozen sample (would that be the fresh sample??) by the time I left the hospital, but the resident who cleared me for discharge said it was a meningioma. I could have completed the damn radiation by now. During a time of year when being bald has fewer meteorological ramifications. I always wear a cap, or nearly, so sunburn would not have been an issue. Frostbite, however.

Ah, screw it. Yah, I'm mad as hell, mad enough to lend some serious weight to any and all treatments. "I'm gonna zap that tumor out of my brain, and send it on its way." And I am, you know. You better believe it.

And if anyone knows where I can get one of those hats James Blake wore during his interviews in the studio, let me know, ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home