Name:
Location: one hour from Suffolk, Rockingham, and Scarborough, United States

I'm one of the co-authors of Point of Hopes, Point of Dreams, and The Armor of Light (which, contrary to some reviews is NOT a Points novel). Proud member of CoastLine SF, Piscataqua Obedience Club, and admin for Horseboard.

Friday, July 29, 2005

And of the day of the seventh....

Last Saturday, July 23, Lance Armstrong clinched his seventh victory in the Tour de France, and I was discharged from Dartmouth-Hitchcock for the second time in a month. On the 22nd, I had had a reservoir put in, so that I can have chemo administered directly to my spinal fluid, which had showed tumor cells in it. Lance's scar on his head is much cleaner and more elegant than mine, but what the hell.

We have tracked the monster to its lair. To its outpost. We will eradicate it. We will be victorious. I may not have Lance's drive, but I do have his determination to beat this shit out of this thing, and if I have given an eye for wisdom, so freaking be it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home