Name:
Location: one hour from Suffolk, Rockingham, and Scarborough, United States

I'm one of the co-authors of Point of Hopes, Point of Dreams, and The Armor of Light (which, contrary to some reviews is NOT a Points novel). Proud member of CoastLine SF, Piscataqua Obedience Club, and admin for Horseboard.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Blogger Gadfly

That's me. There are two folks currently blogging who are two of my favorite folks in the world, and also two of the best writers. Unlike me, they don't post very often.

Not often enough, in fact.

Not nearly often enough.

So recently, I have found myself in the role of the gadfly. "Hey, you know, that would make a terrific blog entry." That kind of thing.

Sometimes, as with a slot machine, or the turn of a friendly card, the tactic reaps generous dividends, as today, when both Spacity and Galacticsouth were updated!

Woo-hoo!

4 Comments:

Blogger Horse Sense said...

Horse racing tips for professional lay bettingbetting exchange horse racing system

2:34 AM  
Blogger musica said...

Great blog, it very nice. To found additional information about dogs or pets visit dog training The Best dog training

8:59 AM  
Blogger Betfair Bettor said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Horse Racing and Sports site. It pretty much covers very related stuff to you.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan so youmight like akc basset hound

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home