Name:
Location: one hour from Suffolk, Rockingham, and Scarborough, United States

I'm one of the co-authors of Point of Hopes, Point of Dreams, and The Armor of Light (which, contrary to some reviews is NOT a Points novel). Proud member of CoastLine SF, Piscataqua Obedience Club, and admin for Horseboard.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Should I Stay or Should I Go

I think I'll stay.

I had contemplated moving this blog to ... somewhere else. For a few reasons, but the key one was that people were not able to comment without signing up for a blogger account, and that just seemed rotten to me. I mean, my die-hard degenerate handicapping friends object to giving The Form any information, they sure as heck aren't going to divulge even false info just to comment on anything I might post here.

They still might not, but at least now they can do so without coming up with elaborate alternate personae and email addresses they never check (we all have one -- or two -- of those, don't we?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home