Name:
Location: one hour from Suffolk, Rockingham, and Scarborough, United States

I'm one of the co-authors of Point of Hopes, Point of Dreams, and The Armor of Light (which, contrary to some reviews is NOT a Points novel). Proud member of CoastLine SF, Piscataqua Obedience Club, and admin for Horseboard.

Monday, January 10, 2005

Withdrawal is Good...

I spent almost all of yesterday away from the computer and though I hesitate to say anything, for fear of jinxing "it" or scaring "it" away, it seems to have done some good.

I dreamed about a couple of the characters from the Points books last night. In such a way that I had a nice little sketch of a scene to write today. I was surprised that it was the character of Caiazzo who should kick things off, but not put out. And Rathe, one of the two main characters, was also in the scene. I tell you, I woke up with a smile on my face. It's not a bad little sketch. I have no idea where it's going to lead. It involves another pointsman, a rather venal one (as, alas, so many of them tend to be), and his getting raked over the coals by both Caiazzo, on one side of the law, and Rathe, on the other. This new character is an unpleasant little tick which could, of course, work beautifully as a character and as an adversary to both Rathe, the honest pointsman, and Caiazzo, the less than honest "businessman."

Maybe there's something to this blogging stuff, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home