Name:
Location: one hour from Suffolk, Rockingham, and Scarborough, United States

I'm one of the co-authors of Point of Hopes, Point of Dreams, and The Armor of Light (which, contrary to some reviews is NOT a Points novel). Proud member of CoastLine SF, Piscataqua Obedience Club, and admin for Horseboard.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Another Interlude

43 degrees out there today, boys and girls! Sweater weather!

Tomorrow my partner goes in for her hysterectomy, so we've spent the day tidying, making sure things will be pleasant and comfortable for her when she comes home. A nesting instinct, to be sure. Last year, on New Year's Day, 2004, I had a fit of Queer Eye Meets Sensible Chic and set up a little reading nook in the bedroom using an old chaise we had. It's a very cozy corner now, and I think she'll be using that quite a bit. We had a sensible shopper moment this morning and found a handsome throw for the end of the chaise marked down from $40 to $12.00.

I'm not sure if this is especially blogworthy, but, hey, it's what's going on in my life right now. That and tapering off the damn steroids. I'm down to 4mg a day, total, 2 mg AM and 2 mg PM. I just have to remember to take the second dose way before bedtime, as I get a few hours of sleep and am then inescapably awake.

Oh, the interesting thing about the steroid I'm on? It's what they give folks on Mt. Everest who are suffering from altitude sickness -- and most of those people take a lower dose than I was taking. Small wonder it makes me cranky!

Wish us luck tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post I found the same bad credit car loan

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your Blog about Alaskan Malamute and wanted to drop you a note to tell you how impressed I was with the information you have provided here. I also have a website and blog about Alaskan Malamuteso I know what I am talking about when I say your is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the internet.

12:14 PM  
Blogger The Computer Guys said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a speed up computer softwarespeed up computer software site/blog. It pretty much covers speed up computer software Problems with your Windows Xp Computing !
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home